Our genes make us who we are, so naturally they impact every aspect of our health. Understanding your DNA will help you live a healthier life.
What the test tells you:
• Whether you would benefit more from endurance or power exercise and where you fall on a scale
• What your risk of soft tissue injury is
• How long you need to recover between exercise sessions
• What type of diet should work best for you
• How much exercise you need to do to lose weight
Famous gene variations we test for:
• FTO – often called the ‘fat gene' increases the production of a hormone called Ghrelin, believed to increase hunger for fatty foods in particular
• ACTN3 – the ‘elite athlete gene', one of the most researched genes in relation to elite sporting performance
• 30 genetic variations linked to metabolism and athleticism
Other functions tested:
• How an individual absorbs and metabolises fat from their diet
• How an individual's metabolism regulates itself
• Insulin sensitivity
• Exercise responsiveness
YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR GENES, BUT YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE!
Here is how it works
Order your DNAFit Diet test now from RJM Performance
We will collect your saliva samples with the provided collection kit and send them to our laboratory for analysis
We provide you with a personal report and diet plan in approximatly 10 working days after receipt of your samples
Prices start at £249 for a DNAFit test, (diet and fitness programmes vary and depend on the goals of each client)
For further information please contact us
RJM Performance Nutrition identifies areas in an athlete’s diet that if improved will enhance their health, abilities to train, recover and compete.
This service is for the performance athlete who is looking to support the rigours of training by optimising all aspects of their nutrition (e.g. nutrient intake, meal planning, hydration, nutrient timing and supplementation) in order to gain an edge over their competition by:
Tailor-made Nutrition Programs for each individual client based on their specific goals.
We can train from our private studio in Nettlebed, or in your own home.
RJM Performance provides:
Outdoor Group Training
Cost for training
Single Session @ £12.00
Book of 4 vouchers @ £40.00 (£10 per session)
Book of 8 vouchers @ £64.00 (£8 per session)
Please call for further information if required.